Hendo BJJ has a new location at 1270 North Allen Road We teach Gracie Jiu-Jitsu to Adults and Children. Check www.HendoBJJ.com for our class listings and schedule.
We train in BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) for Adults and Kids, Women’s Self Defense in our Empowering Women Classes, Gracie Street Defense in our Combatives Classes, Wrestling; and over time will be adding boxing and Muay Thai.
WHY TRAIN IN BJJ?
There are several reasons, but here are a few:
1. You do not have to be big, fast, strong, or athletic to be good in BJJ
2. It’s all about leverage, timing and excellent technique
3. We are not a belt factory, you earn your belts with hard work
4. Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is proven in the ring and on the streets as the superior self defense system in the world for the average person to defend themselves
5. We don not depend on strikes to defend ourselves, as we use angles, weight distribution, and submissions to neutralize our opponents and if necessary render them incapacitated
6. We do not promote a ‘false sense of security’, the mat doesn’t lie
7. BJJ becomes a way of life that encourages consistency, proper habits, hard work, and increases self confidence and a healthy life style
There are major life changing benefits to training in BJJ, come see for yourself.
“Train Hard, Train Smart…..Train for your LIFE!”